2018 Eastern Idaho Water Supply Alternatives Symposium
Speeches and Reports
Past Director’s Meetings Talks – Included are:
- June 7, 2017 Director's meeting: CITY LAND SUBDIVISION DEVELOPMENT. Speakers from Nampa & Meridian Irrigation District discuss their dual system.
- Christian Petrich’s talk on IWUA Municipal Curtailment
- Rob Harris’ talk on CURRENT LAW – WATER RIGHTS ON THE EASTERN SNAKE PLAIN AQUIFER
- Garth Taylor’s talk to Idaho Water Users
- Roger Warner’s talk on the State of Eastern Idaho Water Rights
- Mathew Weaver, Deputy Director of IDWR, spoke about “The New Normal for Water Rights on the Eastern Snake Plain.”
Channel 3 Reporter Comes to EIWRC Executive Board Meeting
A Channel 3 reporter came to the February 4th Executive Board meeting to learn about Recharge in Eastern Idaho. Jeff Raybould represented EIWRC and explained the purpose of recharging the aquifer. The report was seen the next day, February 5th, on Channel 3 News, Channel 8 News, and KID Newsradio 590.
- Executive Committee Meetings rotate quarterly at different Eastern Idaho locations.
- Board Meetings locations are TBA
- Annual Membership Meeting location TBA
- The Legislative Forum location is TBA
Contact the EIWRC
The Eastern Idaho Water Rights Coalition was formed and registered in 2007 in the State of Idaho as non-profit, tax-exempt corporation. A similar designation under Section 501©(3) of the IRS code is pending. A letter verifying the tax-exempt status of the EIWRC can be obtained by contacting us at: Eastern Idaho Water Rights Coalition, c/o Keith Esplin, 593 East 5th South, Rexburg, ID 83440. Financial summary information for the Eastern Idaho Water Rights Coalition is contained in its annual report.